These works in the 1818 Godmersham catalogue have been located, but alas! they reside in Libraries the world over. Please click on the title to see more details (forthcoming) – search each title on the website for details and images).
- Akenside, Mark. The Poems of Mark Akenside, M.D. London : Sold by J. Dodsley, 1772 . [Stanford University].
- The American gazetteer : containing a distinct account of all the parts of the New world ; their situation, climate, soil, produce, former and present condition ; commodities, manufactures, and commerce ; together with an accurate account of the cities, towns, ports, bays rivers, lakes, mountains, passes, and fortifications.London : Printed for A. Millar and J. and R. Tonson, 1762. [McGill University Library] .
- Bradley, Richard, 1688-1732. [New improvements of planting and gardening. Part 1] / New improvements of planting and gardening : both philosophical and practical. Explaining the motion of the sap and generation of plants: … / By Richard Bradley, … London : printed for W. Mears, 1717. [Library Company of Philadelphia].
- Cumberland, Richard. An accurate and descriptive catalogue of the several paintings in the King of Spain’s palace at Madrid : with some account of the pictures in the Buen-Retiro / by Richard Cumberland. London: Printed for C. Dilly … and J. Walter …, 1787. [University of Melbourne].
- Cumberland, Richard, 1732-1811. Anecdotes of eminent painters in Spain, during the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries; with cursory remarks upon the present state of arts in that kingdom / by Richard Cumberland. London, J. Walter, 1782. [Yale Beinecke].
- Ficoroni, Francesco. Le vestigia e raritá di Roma antica. Rome: 1744. [Stanford University].
- Gibbs, James, 1682-1754. Rules for drawing the several parts of architecture, in a more exact and easy manner than has been heretofore practised, by which all fractions, in dividing the principal members and their parts, are avoided. 2d ed. London: Printed for A. Bettesworth and C. Hitch [etc.] 1738. [Harry Ransom Center, University Texas at Austin].
- Harris, Moses. The English lepidoptera, or, The aurelian’s pocket companion : containing a catalogue of upward of four hundred moths and butterflies, the food of their respective caterpillars, the time of changing into chrysalis, and appearance in the winged state : also, the places where they frequent and are usually found, with a concise description of each, and their dimensions / by Moses Harris, author of The Aurelian, or History of English insects.London : Printed for J. Robson, bookseller in New Bond Street, MDCCLXXV . [National Gallery of Art Library].
- Hodges, William. Travels in India during the years 1780, 1781 & 1783 / by William Hodges, R.A. London : Printed for the author and sold by J. Edwards, Pall-Mall, MDCCXCIII . [UCLA Clark Library].
- Hole, William. The Ornaments of Churches. (1761). [Stanford University].
- Jago, Richard. Edge-Hill, or, The rural prospect delineated and moralized : a poem : in four books / By Richard Jago. London: Printed for J. Dodsley, 1767. [Smith College Library].
- Johnson, Samuel. A journey to the western islands of Scotland. London: Printed for W. Strahan; and T. Cadell, 1775. [Amherst College].
- [Layer’s Trial]. The Whole Proceeding Upon the Arraignment, Tryal, Conviction and Attainder of Christopher Layer for High Treason: In Compassing and Imagining the Death of the King. In the Court of King’s-Bench at Westminster, in Michaelmas Term; In the Ninth Year of the Reign of Our Soveraign Lord George, by the Grace of God, King of Great Britain, France and Ireland, 1722. Perused by the Right Honourable the Lord Chief Justice, and the Rest of the Judges of the Court of King’s-Bench, and by the Counsel for His Majesty, and for the Prisoner Layer, Christopher; Great Britain Court of King’s Bench. / London, Printed by S. Buckley, 1722. [University of Virginia Special Collections].
- Lesseps, Jean-Baptiste-Barthélemy, baron de, 1766-1834. Travels in Kamtschatka, during the years 1787 and 1788. Tr. from the French. London, printed for J. Johnson, 1790. [Harry Ransom Center, University Texas at Austin].
- Molesworth, Robert Molesworth, Viscount, 1656-1725. An account of Denmark, as it was in the year 1692 … London, 1694. [Harry Ransom Center, University Texas at Austin].
- Webb, Daniel, 1718 or 1719-1798. An inquiry into the beauties of painting, and into the merits of the most celebrated painters, ancient and modern / by Daniel Webb, Esq. London : Printed for R. and J. Dodsley …, 1760. [The Getty].
- Wood, Robert, 1717?-1771. An essay on the original genius and writings of Homer: with a comparative view of the ancient and present state of the Troade … By the late Robert Wood … London, Printed by H. Hughs for T. Payne and P. Elmsly, 1775. [Harry Ransom Center, University Texas at Austin].